The latest release is aimed at enriching your experience, as always. This launch is part of ongoing platform upgrade in view of rapidly growing vehicle base, and is focused on creating more value for you, pushing ourselves hard delivering promises to you ;), every other week.
Reports page with a new look & feel..
GPS tracking reports in AVLView look all new; more interactive, attractive and unbelievably user-friendly. Now available in both textual & spatial format because we know, it’s not all about GPS tracking, but representing GPS data in the best form to help you make smart decisions faster.
Reports are in similar format to previous version, but in a more visible & smart interface with advanced search functions added to access vehicles & dates more easily. Vehicle usage reports can now be generated on a driver basis too.
View incident locations on map by clicking on report data & vice-versa. Say for example, in speeding spatial report, simply click on the point on map and get overview on the speeding incident viz,. time, location, actual speed, proposed speed etc.
What’s new in fleet automation?
We understand how important time is for you. No longer do you have to sit and add vehicles one by one to a GPS fleet management system.
Import Vehicles from excel
With AVLView, feed all vehicle details on an excel file and add it altogether to your account on a go.
- Green driving report- A cumulative report on harsh driving manoeuvres committed by each driver/vehicle.
- Account renewal on your own- You don’t have to call us anymore to renew your account, do it all by yourself through your AVLView. Automated renewal reminders sent to you by email.
- Feedback form for features:Any improvement suggestions you have, do let us know, simply fill in the feedback form and submit, we would be happy to work on it.
System Level additions
- Twitter Integration
- Fuel calibration at vehicle level
- UI changes in Terms & Conditions and User Verification pages
- Minor Bug Fixes.