Avoid delays, cut expenses and delight customers
TrackView helps deliver with accurate ETAs, location-based rerouting, and real-time visibility –
regardless of vehicle type or carrier.
Trusted by 39k+ fleet owners worldwide!
We are legit: 39k+ truck owners trust us
Automatic vehicle location (AVL)
The delivery app updates its location data every 10-20 seconds, giving an accurate picture of where the vehicle is on Google maps.
Energy Control Tech, Saudi Arabia.
Notify your customers
It’s a useful way of notifying recipients about the vehicles’ whereabouts, delivery or pickup, date, time, location, and order number.
Josco Group, India.
Proof of Delivery (POD)
Capture signature & photos for delivery
Get proof of delivery (POD) digitally after each delivery and improve your last-mile delivery business.
That way, you won’t have to deal with customers who claim they never received a package—and risk losing business because of it.
Gourmet Emporium, Mauritius
Welcome, automated delivery routing!
How it works now…
Add vehicles, add orders, optimise routes, dispatch and monitor live movement.
- Import your orders; the system forward geocodes to help with the delivery.
- Notifies your customers’ of whereabouts, delivery or pickup, date, time and orders.
- Electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) after each delivery, and you can use it to improve last-mile delivery business.
- Sturdy backend: Scale your delivery operations to meet the demands of your growing business.
- Reports: Evaluate and analyze your data, then draw conclusions from it. View, on your tracking app, the most recent and past vehicle tracks in colour-coded form.
Consider real-life factors, generate reports, and integrate with your backend systems.
- Work hours: Optimizing routes with real-life factors, like lunch breaks and driver sick days, is more realistic than optimizing them without those constraints.
- API: Identify your company’s most vital information, and make sure that it is central to every aspect of your business operations. Then feed this data into an ERP system.
- Service area: Define a geographical boundary within which your team can work, then schedule deliveries and pickups within that area.