2014 is here, and guess what? So as the latest version of AVLView, bringing you the best user experience you always wanted, keeping up our promises by fulfilling the changes that you suggested to us..
Take it easy now; create your own organizational structure in your fleet management system and assign employees/vehicles to various departments to ease down your operational efforts.
And the most incredible change is now with the ‘Driver’ option. With the new release, you can:
1. Incident report: Offers you a quick understanding on vehicle status (moving/stopped) and Ignition status (on/off).
2. Speed report: Specify speed criteria, say >60 kmph, and see for how long your vehicle was driven at a higher speed.
3. Daily Summary report: Offers you meaningful insights on your vehicles’ performance on a daily basis viz.,
4. Time sheet report: This report gives you a clear understanding on ‘who has traveled in which vehicle on a daily basis’ by tracking card swipes of staffs/employees. Track drivers as well as passengers/students for each trip using RFID.
5. Geo fence report– Report contains POI/Geofence, Dept, Vehicle, Date, Time In, Time Out, Time spent (duration within POI/Boundary).
Geofence, POI layers on the map
Some minor bug fixes.
AVLView is a telematics company focused on helping vehicle owners automate their everyday fleet operational tasks.