The much awaited requirement, driver dispatch is released. You may make use of Android mobile handsets to dispatch new tasks – along with location – quickly to your drivers on-field, so they reach the assigned destination and get things done on time.
As soon as a new task is created, your driver receives a mobile notification (provided GPRS/Mobile data is always switched on). A click on the notification leads him/her to the task page on Driver app installed on their android mobiles.
Message/comment added to each task will be visible for both office team (dispatch team) and assignee(s) (on mobile app). This establishes a productive two way communication between the office & the mobile staff.
How to set up driver app for dispatch?
Step 1. Invite drivers to install Driver App from playstore via Management -> Driver Dispatch -> Assign Drivers -> Choose Driver -> Add to Dispatch.
Step 2. Driver receives an SMS with a link to download Driver app from Play Store and downloads the app.
Step 3. Driver launches the app and click on ‘Generate App ID’ button.
Step 4. Once a Driver App id is generated, use the ‘Share’ button to share it with you via SMS/WhatsApp/Email.
Step 5. Admin user (You) receive the Driver App Id via SMS/WhatsApp/Email and verify App Id against respective driver profile.
Step 6. Driver clicks on ‘Start’ button to proceed, scans the QR code on vehicle and gets assigned to the vehicle.
Step 7. You can now start assigning tasks to drivers via Schedule -> Driver Tasks.
Note: Once a different driver comes and scans the QR code on the same vehicle, current driver gets detached and a new driver is assigned.
Introducing expenses log
Keep your renewal costs (e.g. Fitness certificate, Road tax) and other trip related costs incurred on road (e.g. Toll booth fee, Overnight stay, Stop over expenses etc) on file; helps you identify, analyse and manage your fleet expenses.
Service and Maintenance -> Vehicles -> Expense Entry
Any expense/cost update you make to ‘Renewals’ will also get reflected on the Expense Entry tab.
Custom alert settings introduced for a few system controlled exceptions
That’s right. You can now customize the alert settings (were system defined alerts previously) for:
– Panic Button
– Battery Disconnection
– Low Battery
– GPS network disconnection & reconnection
– GPS device disconnection & reconnection
– Excessive engine RPM
– Engine temperature
– Fuel sensor disconnection
- Move multiple PoI’s to a category at once.
Administration -> Manage PoI/Zones -> Choose PoI(s) -> Move to Category
- Similar to PoI’s, Zones also to be shown with the chosen category color code on map.
- Easier & optimized way to manage routes (List, Edit, Delete) in a single page.
Administration -> Manage Routes
- View vehicles in each subscription as a list.
Administration -> My Subscriptions -> Vehicles -> Choose Subscription -> Click vehicle count
- Custom SMS gateway for users to receive SMS alerts on their choice (Done upon request).
- Door alert can now be customized based on duration. Ie,. Receive alert if the door was kept opened for ‘5’ minutes.
- Vehicle info window on MapView to retain the most recent driver even when vehicle stays stopped.
- Automatic alerts generated by system when a bin gets connected/disconnected to a garbage truck.
- Driver Summary report – Daily summary on your driver’s’ activities; First & last active times, Moved & Idled hours, Mileage, Trips & Exceptions made etc.