GPS tracking reports in AVLView are categorized as follows, click to expand each:
- not_interested Ignition/Stoppage based : Based on how you define a trip ie., engine/ignition switched on => switched off or engine/ignition switched on => vehicle stopped for specific time.
- room PoI to PoI : Based on Points of Interest (PoI's) you created on map; trip report of your vehicle from one PoI to the other.
- map Transit : Overview on the places/villages through where your vehicles passed; time spent and distance covered through each place.
- access_time Staff Timesheet :Overview on your staffs pickup/login times; report on who has travelled in which vehicle by tracking RFID swipes.
- event_note Scheduled trips : Trip report of pre-planned schedules you created with AVLView trip schedule feature; shows scheduled & actual timings.
- event Staff Tasks : Report on tasks assigned to drivers/staffs in your pre-planned schedules, viz., 1. Staff name, 2. Project, 3. Location, 4. Time In, 5. Time Out etc.
- content_paste Daily Summary : Meaningful insights on your vehicles on a daily basis viz.,1. First ignition on, 2. Last ignition off, 3. Total distance covered 4. No. of Trips and 5. No. of alerts.
- directions_car Vehicle Summary : This report offers your vehicles' activity for a chosen time period; includes total distance covered, trips made, idle times, hours plied, alerts made etc.
- map PoI Visit : Overview on the stoppages made by your vehicles/drivers @ each POI/Zone you created on map; 1. Entry time, 2. Exit time, 3. Time spent @ PoI
- not_interested Stoppages : Insights on stoppages made by your vehicles; where exactly did the vehicle stop, for how long and from what time to what time.
- location_disabledIdling : Report on idling instances (as you set in Administration) of your vehicles; idling refers to ignition/engine switched on, but vehicle not moving.
- av_timer Overspeed : Report on speeding incidents committed by drivers with exact time, location, proposed speed limit & actual speed.
- airline_seat_recline_extra Seatbelt : Report on seatbelt violations (not worn while driving)done by your drivers with location, time stamps & duration for which violation was continued.
- drive_eta Rash Driving : Identify reckless driving practices by your drivers - moments of harsh cornering, harsh braking & sudden acceleration with event time & location.
- not_interested Monthly Fuel Consumption : Day to day report of fuel consumption on a monthly basis; fuel consumed, distance covered, average mileage etc.
- not_interested Refuel : Report on fuel refilling locations with exact timestamps & refilled quantity(in litres) along with before/after refueling values.
- opacity Drain : Insights on fuel drain locations with exact timestamps & drained quantity (in litres) along with before/after refueling values.
- email Alert Log : Missed a couple of alerts on your mobile/email? No worries, this report is a cumulative one on all the alerts.
- access_time Peak Time : Identify your peak business hours on road; based on distance covered against no. of moving vehicles in specific time intervals.
- directions_car Vehicle Current Status : Report on vehicles' current status (moving/stopped/idling) along with ignition status, location, speed and odometer reading.
- av_timer Speed :Specify a speed criteria, say 'Greater than 60 kmph' and get a report on the instances where your vehicles crossed given speed for how long your vehicle was driven at a higher speed.
- do_not_disturb_alt Incident : This report offers you a quick understanding on: 1. Vehicle status (Moving/stopped) and 2. Ignition status (on/off).
- content_paste Daily Activity : Overview on your vehicle's daily activities; First & last active times, Moving & Stopped times, Idling time, Distance covered etc.
- wb_sunny Temperature : Report on temperature variations occurred in your reefers or trailers' fridges/freezers etc; shows temperature levels in specific time intervals.