Useful, shareable and printable vehicle tracking reports give you the key data that matters..
No more sifting through statistics-dense documents, because now our easy-to-use vehicle tracking reports and charts do the sorting for you.
If you are one of those, who tried a few GPS vehicle tracking systems in the past, you know well, merely having any vehicle tracking system wouldn’t help you organize fleet management with ease.
Update: We recently released Ad-Hoc tracking reports. You will have better control on the kind of vehicle tracking reports your business requires.phoneCall +91 98957 02862 (India) +65 6742 5523 (Singapore) +966 505 559 278 (Riyadh) +230 467 2323 (Mauritius) +971 551 259 887 (UAE) +974 7703 6953 (Qatar) +254 724 173 453 (Kenya) +60 123 661 202 (Malaysia)
+260 960 566 000 (Zambia)
- +91 98957 02862 (India)
- +65 6742 5523 (Singapore)
- +966 505 559 278 (Riyadh) +966 505 559 278 (Jeddah) +966 555 044 365 (Dammam)
- +230 467 2323 (Mauritius)
- +971 552 005 851 (UAE)
- +974 7703 6953 (Qatar)
- +230 467 2323 (Kenya)
- +60 123 661 202 (Malaysia)
- +260 960 566 000 (Zambia)ORSCHEDULE A CALL
Vehicle tracking charts
AVLView vehicle tracking reports make fleet management simple and elegant with the help of professional-quality charts. Decision making has never been so easy! No more sifting through statistics-dense documents, because the easy-to-use charts do the sorting for you.
Charts available with AVLView are:Vehicle Usage : Pie chart representation on how long your vehicle was stopped, moved & idled.Time/Speed : Chart representation of comparison on vehicle speed against time.Distance - Fuel : Graphical representation on Distance covered vs Fuel consumed.Fuel level :Overview on fuel level @ specific hours of the day.Temperature : Chart representation on reefer temperature levels @ various hours of the day.Vehicle utilisation: Sensible, real-time information on your vehicle's' performance lets you make smart decisions for fleet automation in a swift manner
Vehicle tracking reports
Make it easy to make smart decisions the moment next you feel there's something not right; do not let the words of drivers & manually filled trip logs influence your fleet operations. Have it all e-logged; trip reports based on time, ignition status and your located points on map. Simple yet neat and easy to understand GPS tracking reports on various fleet scenarios providing you an overall understanding on the flaws & loopholes on your fleet operations.
GPS tracking reports in AVLView are categorized as follows, click to expand each:
- not_interested Ignition/Stoppage based : Based on how you define a trip ie., engine/ignition switched on => switched off or engine/ignition switched on => vehicle stopped for specific time.
- room PoI to PoI : Based on Points of Interest (PoI's) you created on map; trip report of your vehicle from one PoI to the other.
- map Transit : Overview on the places/villages through where your vehicles passed; time spent and distance covered through each place.
- access_time Staff Timesheet :Overview on your staffs pickup/login times; report on who has travelled in which vehicle by tracking RFID swipes.
- event_note Scheduled trips : Trip report of pre-planned schedules you created with AVLView trip schedule feature; shows scheduled & actual timings.
- event Staff Tasks : Report on tasks assigned to drivers/staffs in your pre-planned schedules, viz., 1. Staff name, 2. Project, 3. Location, 4. Time In, 5. Time Out etc.
- content_paste Daily Summary : Meaningful insights on your vehicles on a daily basis viz.,1. First ignition on, 2. Last ignition off, 3. Total distance covered 4. No. of Trips and 5. No. of alerts.
- directions_car Vehicle Summary : This report offers your vehicles' activity for a chosen time period; includes total distance covered, trips made, idle times, hours plied, alerts made etc.
- map PoI Visit : Overview on the stoppages made by your vehicles/drivers @ each POI/Zone you created on map; 1. Entry time, 2. Exit time, 3. Time spent @ PoI
- not_interested Stoppages : Insights on stoppages made by your vehicles; where exactly did the vehicle stop, for how long and from what time to what time.
- location_disabledIdling : Report on idling instances (as you set in Administration) of your vehicles; idling refers to ignition/engine switched on, but vehicle not moving.
- av_timer Overspeed : Report on speeding incidents committed by drivers with exact time, location, proposed speed limit & actual speed.
- airline_seat_recline_extra Seatbelt : Report on seatbelt violations (not worn while driving)done by your drivers with location, time stamps & duration for which violation was continued.
- drive_eta Rash Driving : Identify reckless driving practices by your drivers - moments of harsh cornering, harsh braking & sudden acceleration with event time & location.
- not_interested Monthly Fuel Consumption : Day to day report of fuel consumption on a monthly basis; fuel consumed, distance covered, average mileage etc.
- not_interested Refuel : Report on fuel refilling locations with exact timestamps & refilled quantity(in litres) along with before/after refueling values.
- opacity Drain : Insights on fuel drain locations with exact timestamps & drained quantity (in litres) along with before/after refueling values.
- email Alert Log : Missed a couple of alerts on your mobile/email? No worries, this report is a cumulative one on all the alerts.
- access_time Peak Time : Identify your peak business hours on road; based on distance covered against no. of moving vehicles in specific time intervals.
- directions_car Vehicle Current Status : Report on vehicles' current status (moving/stopped/idling) along with ignition status, location, speed and odometer reading.
- av_timer Speed :Specify a speed criteria, say 'Greater than 60 kmph' and get a report on the instances where your vehicles crossed given speed for how long your vehicle was driven at a higher speed.
- do_not_disturb_alt Incident : This report offers you a quick understanding on: 1. Vehicle status (Moving/stopped) and 2. Ignition status (on/off).
- content_paste Daily Activity : Overview on your vehicle's daily activities; First & last active times, Moving & Stopped times, Idling time, Distance covered etc.
- wb_sunny Temperature : Report on temperature variations occurred in your reefers or trailers' fridges/freezers etc; shows temperature levels in specific time intervals.