Robust software, cutting edge technology
You would be really concerned about the safety of your data as security threats are quite rampant nowadays questioning the vulnerability of software platforms.
With AVLView, we offer a fleet automation platform that is totally reliable and fast.
- Big data-based software architecture that is lightning fast.
- Software as a service (SaaS) on Amazon cloud with Google Maps Premier API.
- Enhanced security as the same data is replicated by storing at more than one location.
- Capacity to handle huge volumes of data.
With AVLView, managing the fleet operations was never so easy. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use and enjoy the benefits of the AVLView’s fleet automation system.
- Simple web platform where navigation is pretty easy.
- For those who are on the go, mobile app with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Apart from English, Arabic and French language supported on the platform.
- Push notifications, SMS and emails to update you on all the latest developments.
AFFORDABLE, EASY TO REACH OUT
AVLView’s fleet management software does not burn a hole in your pocket as we offer the most competitive rates in the market, that too by offering the best in class after-sales service.
- Renew your fleet automation software’s annual subscription for a nominal amount.
- Integrate your internal software with AVLView’s using APIs.
- Device-independent software platform where any external GPS device can be integrated.
- Easily reach out to the global customer support team via Facebook chat, phone, and email.
NO MORE SPAMMING
Do you feel bombarded by the huge number of popup notifications and SMSs sent from multiple sources?
No more worries as AVL View’s fleet automation platform lets you choose when to receive alerts.
- Choose from the standard alerts offered by the platform and opt to get notified only in cases of deviations.
- Apart from the standard alerts, you can customize and set various alert rules of your choice.
- You can also opt to change the format of the alerts received via push notifications, SMS and emails.
- Get notified on the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) of vehicles at the designated location.
EASY TO TRACK, PLAN AND SHARE
It’s never easy for you to track the location of the vehicle which is heading towards the customer’s location. With AVLView’s fleet management platform, even when you are on the go, you can track your vehicle.
- Real-time monitoring of all vehicles along with exact location, date and time.
- View all the locations in the application and you can plan your trips easily by viewing the route map.
- In the case of ad hoc or emergency business requests, you can instantly plan the trips.
- Share live vehicle location to your customers as well.
COST SAVINGS, OPTIMUM UTILIZATION
You might be really concerned about skyrocketing fuel prices and the vehicles in your fleet which are not utilized to the full capacity. AVLView’s fleet management software addresses that concern as well.
- Digital fuel sensors to track the fuel usage and alert you as and when there is a drop in fuel level.
- Cases of fuel pilferage will be reduced drastically.
- Charts and graphs to provide insights into the utilization level of vehicles.
- Optimum utilization of vehicles leads to cost savings.
TRACK EXPENSES, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
You would be finding it quite difficult to keep a track of the expenses incurred on a day-to-day basis. Timely maintenance of vehicles is one more pain area that you would want to tackle.
- Easy to view the cost incurred on fuel, services and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Get insights on the total cost per kilometer, kilometer per litre etc.
- Receive timely reminders on vehicle maintenance, fitness check, insurance & tax payments.
- Enhanced vehicle life, no more fine impositions due to delayed payments.
EASY TO GENERATE REPORTS, LIMIT ACCESS
When you have the data readily available, it’s quite easy for making quick decisions. AVLView platform helps you to generate reports on multiple parameters, that too in no time.
- Historical reports up to the last 1 year can be easily retrieved.
- You may opt to schedule offline reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Choose the fields of your choice, customize and create ad-hoc reports.
- You can create roles and limit access based on job responsibility.