AVLView’s latest release ver 5.0.3
Posted on Tuesday, June 16th, 2015 By Soorej Warrier
1. Improvements with ver 5.0.3
- Performance optimization on all modules, as a result AVLView loads 3.8 secs faster.
- Immobilize remotely over webapp (Ruptela GPS devices).
- New report added on fuel efficiency; tells you how much liters of fuel was consumed to cover every 100Km.
- Trip history to have triangulation data.
- ‘Engine hours’ field added to Daily Summary Report.
- Integration of provider API for sending SMS to the devices having M2M SIM(applicable for Singapore clients only).
2. Bug fixes
- Mini popup made hidden while vehicles are clustered.
- Resolved idling alert issues.
- Resolved issues with printing (map) on Google Chrome browser.
- ‘Select All’ option on MapView vehicle list to be based on vehicle status(Moving, Stopped, Idling, Out of network & Disconnected).