OneView Dashboard; Categories for Periodic services & Points of Interests
The latest version offers you a new dashboard for personnel tracking that gives a clear understanding of your field employee status & activities.
- View active and inactive persons.
- Mobile number and last updated time (with location).
- Location tracking modes (Off, GPS Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy).
- Mobile battery level.
- GPS/Network status.
- No. of satellites available.
- Speed at which he/she’s traveling.
You may also view the tasks and task activities as shown below.
- Task Digest gives you an understanding of the tasks count in each stage that you previously created on ‘Tasks’ tab.
- Upcoming tasks with date, time and place.
- Activities related to tasks, i.e., Changes or Updates done by user/field staff to any task.
New activities tab leads you to a quick overview of all the activities done by app users & field force team members.
Improvements to vehicle tracking system
Create filter using vehicle groups/types and list vehicles of your choice on MapView Live/History panel.
- New PoI Categories tab to manage PoI’s with ease.
- Service Categories to streamline & manage your vehicle services. ie., you may name a category as ‘Engine Services’ and add all engine related services to the same.